How to login
- Linet domain user using Linet network can login by a single click on "Click to login using windows credentials" on the login form.
- Linet Extranet users and all windows users of Linet, WiBo, or Linet-Group domains can log in by entering their user name (windows login name or email), password, and selecting the domain.
How to register or get access
External users, business partners
Use your Linet Extranet account to access Configurator. If you do not have Extranet account or you need extended privileges (e.g. see prices or save configurations) ask Linet back office to manage the privileges for you. For password recovery go to Extranet.
Linet internal users
To get extended access to Configurator, go to Linet Service desk and fill your application to access Configurator in following way:
- Access area - select "Business" for sales representative or back office. For construction or R&D managers select "Construction".
- Note - enter short description of your request.
- Create Extranet account - select "No", Extranet account is required only for external users.
If you ask access for someone else, fill his/her email address and full name.